Dancing and Domination!

I just pulled myself out of bed about 2 hours ago after a very long night. It was fun but took a very surprising turn! I'll get to that later though.

Last night I went out on a date with a new client we'll call Mr. Leather. He was in his mid 30's and running a very successful company. When we spoke on the phone to schedule the date he told me he was attending a charity event that he was on the committee for so his attendance was pretty much a must. He was looking for a date for the party and as he put it, "some kinky fun afterwards." Clearly it was going to be totally different night than last Saturday which I was very grateful for! He said the party wasn't supposed to be very formal but everyone was expected to wear white. I can work with that! The event was to benefit childhood cancer research and it was very successful. He also made a point to let me know he loves something sexy hiding beneath a nice dress which made shopping and getting dressed pretty easy. I wish all the dates came with such laid out requests.

Anyway, I found the perfect dress for the party that I literally fell in love with! I found it at Saks Fifth Avenue and there was no way I was going in anything else. It was absolutely perfect. Here's the pictures from the site.


Don't you love it? It fit the must wear white guidelines but had a fun touch to it with the bright orange. I especially loved the orange strip down the back along the zipper. Very sexy. Underneath I went for matching strapless lace bra and panties also in an orange color. Plus I threw lace stockings and a garter belt into my purse for later in the night. To top it off I had 3 1/2 inch strappy heels and a partial updo. When the car arrived to pick me up I was actually really looking forward to the date.

Turns out it was more party than anything and far from a stuffy formal event. There was even a DJ and it seemed everyone was there to have a good time as well as donate money. Mr. Leather also really loved to dance and I think we spent the majority of the night on the dance floor. What's more fun than a guy who can actually dance? Being handsome and fit didn't hurt either. Quite a few of the women were staring at him and I was having a ball. The dress was a big hit too. I got a enthusiastic "sexy" from Mr. Leather and two women asked where I bought it while in the ladies room. Flattery really is a girl's best friend!

After hours of dancing and fun Mr. Leather started thinking less about the party and more about what was in his pants. As we were leaving he told me he had a bit of a surprise that he hoped I enjoyed as much as he did. He had already given the hint that something kinky was coming but I had no idea what was waiting for me. Turns out, one of the bedrooms in his high rise condo had been specially renovated. To what you ask? A bondage sex room. Yes, this man has an entire room dedicated to his fetish! I had never seen anything like it and wish I had a chance to snap a picture. The room was a leather heaven with whips, blindfolds, handcuffs and paddles galore. There was also a chair and table designed for bondage plus hooks in the wall for chaining. I can't say I'm experienced in this world but I always found it intriguing. Plus, he also took it upon himself to purchase a dominatrix outfit for me to wear during our night of fun. I can definitely say it's a gift I had never been given before and the quality was impressive. I don't have a picture to share but trust me it's the definition of sexy.

Mr. Leather has apparently been doing this for a while and very into it. He already had an outfit for himself and was very excited to get started. Very excited. He wasn't into being treated like a wimp or anything which I was thankful for since that is so not a turn on. He just enjoyed being slightly dominated and then returning the favor. I actually had a blast and was impressed at how skilled and gentle he was. I can honestly say I've learned I like being handcuffed and if you throw in a blindfold it's even more fun! I wouldn't normally put myself in such a vulnerable position on a first date with a man but he was so gentle and concerned for my comfort that I went for it. He even came up with a safe word for us both if anything ever got out of hand. I never used mine. ;-)

The sex itself was actually pretty good. He very much likes to enjoy himself. By the time we were done and a couple rounds of different S&M activities I was pretty spent. It's quite a work-out! When the car arrived to take me back home I left completely satisfied and exhausted. I'm so glad I don't have anything scheduled in the next few days. Recovery time is very important! Oh and I also had $6,500 sitting in my Chanel purse and a request for future dates from Mr. Leather to which I will being responding to with a definite yes!

What a night!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

mom?

Anonymous said...

Girl, you gotta spend some of that cash on a camera so you can snap some pics of this stuff and share! Otherwise, it's almost unbelievable!