Only the begining!

I've wanted to start this blog for a while and have really no idea why I waited. Well, it took me a while to be truly convinced I should start it. Wanting is one thing but actually believing I should because someone would want to read it is another. My friends won in the end though and here I am! I guess I should start with a little background.

Obviously my name is Tori (short for my middle name, Victoria) and I'm a 22 year old call girl. I'm currently living and working in NYC. I'm not originally from here though as I was born and raised in a smallish town in Ohio. I won't use the name since no one there has any idea what I do for a living and it's better that way. That's including my family especially my parents. They think I'm working in a department store which is a horrible lie compared to the real way I earn money but it would kill them to know the truth. I'm not ashamed of what I do but I know they would be. Have you ever shamed your parents? I don't really want to know what that feels like. My Dad still seems me as his innocent little girl and the images my true work would put in his head is not something I'm willing to inflict. I can handle the lying since they're better off not knowing. My brother has no idea as well. I could never confide in him since he wouldn't be able to help telling our parents. The whole protective older brother thing lives true in him. They're all happy thinking I'm selling clothing and accessories rather than my own body.

You're probably wondering how I even do this. Well, I can assure you no one is forcing me. I'm not under some pimp's control and I'm not doing this to support a drug addiction. Matter of fact, I've never even done a single drug let alone be addicted to one. I do work with an agency that brings the men to me but no one is forcing me to do anything. I decide when to accept dates and could walk away right this moment if I chose to. It's true the agency would be losing money since I would no longer be scheduling dates which is where their cut comes from but there are plenty other girls out there that would take my place in a heartbeat. Although they really take care of their girls, especially the ones that bring in regular and repeat business, we're all easily replaceable.

Finding a girl who is completely clean and can blend in at parties is getting harder and harder these days. The agency doesn't just accept anyone. You have to be drug free, child free and dress and act completely respectable for when the men expect you to accompany them to different events, especially business. That last part is actually one of the most important parts of the job. These men need to bring dates to the parties they attend but most have very little time to actually find a true date. They're usually very dedicated to their careers and simply can't date in the traditional way. Many times these men don't even want to. They see relationships as complications to their career since many women purposely hunt for wealthy men. They love their money and gold diggers are rampant. So, it's my job to dress up and attend their parties. I'm expected to mingle with the other guests and appear as though I'm dating this man. I guess you could say I'm sort of an actress and in those situations I am. I have to be charming and engaging with people I don't know and may never see again. I have to make them eat out of the palm of my hand to make the man look good. Then when the event is over we either part ways or return to his place for sex. The better you are at playing this role the better you're paid and the better the chances are the men become regulars.

That's the reason they're willing to pay so much. The scheduling fees the agency charges plus my hourly rates seem like nothing to them if it serves the purpose they're looking for. The agency has a reputation among these men as providing clean well put together girls and that peace of mind is worth every dollar or should I say worth every thousand. When you prove that you can hold your own among their group of friends and colleagues then they make sure they keep you happy. That's where the gifts come in. It's partly to keep them appealing to the girl and because they like to show off. They know there are plenty of men requesting dates from the agency and if they keep the girl happy she's more willing to accept repeat dates. Even though they're the ones paying, they know there’s always someone else just as willing. The best dates are always in demand and the men have to keep the girl happy before someone else steals her away. It's all very competitive but its works out in my better interest. The more they want me for a date they more they pay, and the harder they try to keep my attention. But when they don't call again there are no hard feelings because someone else will just take their place.

This probably sounds almost like a game and I guess in some ways it is. That's the way life is though, we all play our own little games and we all like to see ourselves profit. Everything in my job is business. No emotions, no attachments and no strings. It serves a purpose for the men and it serves one for me. Knowing that going in basically numbs each person from ever seeing it as more. I've never fallen for any of my dates and I don't ever see it happening. I know I'm as much of a client of theirs as they are to me and no one in the situation wants it to be anything more. If and when I want a relationship that is not he scene I will be looking for it in. The same can be said for the men. If they decide they want a real relationship and even marriage, they will not be calling the agency looking for one.

I'm sure you're wondering how I ended up with this as my job. There's no real story behind it other than a friend referred me. I was actually insulted at first and we didn't speak for a couple of days but eventually I decided to at least meet with the agency. After discussing at length the ins and outs I decided to give it a try. I planned to only do it a few times to pay off debt and get a little bit of a savings building but I ended up enjoying it. That may sound crazy to you but its really simple why. I get to dress up and attend all kinds of parties on a very regular basis. I meet all sorts of people and usually have quite a lot of fun. Yes there's sex involved but who doesn't like sex? Sometimes it's even great sex which is a bonus. In the end, my bills are paid, I can do whatever I want and money is never a worry. Doesn't sound half bad to me! The gifts are fun to since what girl doesn't enjoy being showered with presents? My bestie even has quite a lot of them since raiding my closet is one of her favorite things.

All in all, it's a pretty good life. Granted it's not for everyone but it's working for me. One day I will tire of it and I'll move on but for right now this is what I'm doing. And in the mean time I'll be sharing it all here. The men's names will never be published since privacy is an important part but everything else is good to go. Hopefully some real people will be reading soon and you'll be able to tell me what you really want to hear about.

Well, it's been a long night. I'll save the details for another post since this one is already so long. Time to get some sleep!

-Tori
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: